Statement of Agreement
Please review and agree to the following Statement of Agreement in order to submit your application.
- The enclosed application (“Application”) and all of the information submitted in connection therewith to the The Redford Center is accurate.
- The Redford Center is not responsible for loss or damage to the Materials, or for any misuse by any third party unless done under The Redford Center’s express direction or authorization.
- I own or control all of the Materials and all right title and interest including copyright of the film or project described in the Application (the “Project”).
- The Project and the Material are wholly original with me and do not infringe upon, violate the rights or constitute a libel, slander, or an unfair competition against, or infringe upon or violate the copyright, common law rights, or literary, dramatic, photoplay rights or privacy or publicity, or any other rights of the person, firm, corporation or other entity.
- I have read and understand the guidelines and eligibility requirements and to the best of my knowledge am eligible to apply to The Redford Center’s Fiscal Sponsorship Program with the Project described in the Application.